Thursday, July 5, 2012

One-Page Daily Review Prompter


DAILY TRANSFORMATION
~  In what area am I lacking Freedom, Power or Full Self-Expression?  I know an  inauthenticity exists, but have yet to distinguish it.  This is where I'll be looking today, to cause my next Breakthrough.
~  In what area (where I lack F, P or FSE) have I ALREADY done the work of distinguishing, and have ALREADY seen openings for action, but have yet to take that actionDeclare by when you will take that action?
 ~  In what area can I see that my past is in my future?  What can I let go of? 
  Declare what I am Pretending and Hiding, and the Impact and Cost on others and myself?  (This is the time to simply declare what you have already distinguished, not the time to "do the work.") What secret about myself have I been keeping? What needs to be confessed?
~  Where am I avoiding Responsibility (not being cause in the matter) by running Rackets, costing my Aliveness? (Payoffs? Costs?) What am I being right about?  Who or what am I making wrong?  Where am I playing the victim or martyr? Where am I trying to Look Good or avoid looking bad? What am I in fear about? Where am I playing small?
  What worked yesterday?  What didn't work?   Where is Integrity lacking? What can I do to restore my foundation of Integrity? (Acknowledge, Deal w/Impact, what Structures?)
  If Upset was present, what were my Unmet Expectations, my Undelivered Communications, AND my Thwarted Intentions? I am cause in the matter of my life.
  ~  Is or was there a Breakdown?  What actions can I take to deal it?  In what area will I cause my next breakdown?
  What is incomplete from yesterday?  What is missing, the presence of which would make a difference?  And declare what actions you will take today to clean up yesterday's mess.
  ~  Yesterday, I chose to be IT when I  _______ .  Today, I will notice IT and instead choose ____. 
  ~  Right now, IT is saying __________ .   I say _________ .
  ~  (Today’s version of) The ACT that I am giving up is _________ . 
  What am I letting go of from yesterday? Declare it.
~ What difference did I make yesterday (for others and self)? How will I impact life today?
  ~  It would be literally be a blessed miracle in my life if __________ .  I choose to create this cuz I can have anything I want.  I wave my magic wand to create my dream Utopia day from Heaven.
  What am I creating today, my possibility?  Declare it.  And, what openings for action now call me powerfully into action? (that will transform my experience of life)
  What will I Listen From, Listen With, and Listen For?  Where am I standing?
  What is the overall game of my life?  What is my purpose?  What am I here for?

No comments:

Post a Comment